To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or press the notify button on each story.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with BrokerPulse, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. It is best to send us the URL of each web page containing the copyrighted work.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Provide the URLs in an email to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent via our online copyright complaint form below.
Business Hours are M-F 10AM – 4PM Eastern Time.
If you prefer to contact us via postal mail or email you may do so:
373 Park Avenue South
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Do not submit false claims – you may be liable for damages!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Claimant information will be published on the BrokerPulse site in place of disabled content.
The process for counter-notifications is governed by Section 512(g) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: A counter-notification submitted to us must include the following specific elements: (i) identification of the specific URLs of material that we have removed or to which we have disabled access; (ii) your full name, address, telephone number, and email address, and the username of your account.; (iii) the statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which BrokerPulse is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant.” (iv) the statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;” and (v) a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.