8th Annual NYC Real Estate Expo 09.29.16
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES, Please Read the Guidelines Carefully
- Do not double-post, both listings will be removed. (Posting repetitive events on different dates is fine.)
- Include a descriptive subject/headline.
- Do not put any punctuation in the subject line.
- Include good descriptive text. Most of our traffic is search-based.
- Do not use ALL-CAPS. Listings sent with any all-caps will be rejected.
- Do not include repetitive information.
- Do not include directions to your venue. The address is enough.
- Do not use unusual characters or formatting.
- Do not use excessive punctuation, such as !!!! or ????.
- It is suggested to include a JPG image to spice up the listing.
- Images should be under 1 MB in size and less than 1200 pixels per side.
- Do not send PDFs.
- Submit your event as early as possible. The longer it is up, the more views it gets.
Listings sent in improper format may be rejected.
All submissions are reviewed before publication.
Submissions are usually published within 24 hours, but may take longer.
Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click “Submit Event” at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.