(NEW YORK, NY) — Social media doesn’t just stop at selfies. Video promotion has proven to be one of the most effective methods for selling properties. 97% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service, 76% say it’s increased sales, and 76% experienced more support queries after using video in their strategy.
If you want your marketing campaign to be a success, you’ll need to adapt and test out new video formats. Recording and uploading a basic video is not enough to draw the attention of your audience.
View this post on Instagram
📍2 Brook Ln, Glen Head NY $7,880,000 __ Exquisite New Construction! Smart Luxury Home in Jericho SD! Built at The Highest Level. Total built area 12500 sq ft including basement. 12 Bathrooms 8 bedroom including 2 suites, Heated Indoor Swimming pool with Greek Spa hot tub, Radiant Heat Throughout, Italian Marble Floors , Copper Garage doors, 4 Car garage, Radiant Heated driveway, 2500 sqft Granite Patio, Generator, 15 seat Recliner Movie theater , Magnificent Bar , Huge finished Basement with 12 ft ceiling, Elevator, and so much more! __ #NestSeekers #Brookville #GoldCoast Listing: @Zach_Elliott, @ShawnElliottRealEstate Visit NestSeekers.com, WebID: 1154969
Here are a few ways to mix up your video content:
- Instagram Stories
- Another way to engage your audience! These videos can show a glimpse of the property both interior and exterior. Use stories to promote the neighborhood and area around the property.
- Facebook Live
- Use this as an opportunity to display your open house events. Show the property with people engaged and the space filled. This helps buyers imagine what the space can be.
- Youtube Video
- Youtube is now the second-largest search engine in the world. Use Youtube to promote developments and create content that
- 360 Post and Panorama Videos
- These give your audience a full, 360-view of the property where they can see the flow of the space and envision a life there.
View this post on Instagram
Create videos that local people would be interested in. People viewing your properties are likely to be in the same area, and if not, they’re buying a new house and likely to be looking into the area before committing to move there. Videos that highlight local events, news and information on local property price changes engage potential buyers and a fantastic way to get their foot in your door!
Focus on quality videos, high definition with engaging effects and edits. With attention spans demolishing, shorter videos are more likely to engage your audience. Modern digital marketing focuses on providing the most value in a competitive market, so make sure your videos establish the value of your listing and never forget, people have an eye for quality!